Well, the utility is misnamed. I found myself looking at three identical panes and could not resolve which I wanted. It just doesn’t work. Got a copy of Winmerge from Source Forge http://download.sourceforge.net/winmerge/WinMergeSetup.exe
and explicitly giving it two different files. Not perfect ‘cos I wanted to append a change from one file onto another but at least I managed to do the merge. I want to go to CVS, despite the buggy NT interface it’s got to be better.
Got my wireless kit today downloaded the 64MB upgrade which went on the card fine. Need to spend some time getting the base station to upgrade. Not sure why when I only have a 512k broadband connection but what the hell, has to be done.
Off to Puja now, mantras at the ready.